Head of Field Marketing North America
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 350 customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing the Field and Channel Marketing strategy in North America and its execution reporting to the company AVP of Demand Generation. With a hefty budget you will be able to venture and dive further into the cybersecurity marketing world and work with a strong marketing team in a marketing-forward company that is experiencing hyper-growth.
The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of leadership, drive, creativity, and communication skills.
- Manage and grow the North America Field Marketing team
- Define the Field and Channel Marketing strategy with the regional SVP of North America Sales – for all Pentera markets (Enterprise, SME, MSSP)
- Define and own all aspects of the North America field marketing programs, including planning, coordinating, and executing conferences, trade shows, seminars, and virtual events in the region
- Work with the channel to establish and produce a joint marketing activity cadence to create awareness and demand in their respective markets
- Own all aspects of regional marketing budget, purchasing, payments and provisioning
- Ensure KPIs and goals are defined, tracked, and reported out on – with opportunities for continuous improvement identified and integrated into future activities.
- Manage the process and inventory of marketing materials and items (SWAG) and their creation, distribution, and targeting as part of the regional marketing strategy.
- Some travel may be required