Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Marketing • Burlington, MA • Full-time
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the role:
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed, and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Pentera is in search for a one-of-a-kind Sales Development Representative.
In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with Security Exports and Decision Makers over the phone.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Booking introduction calls for our Enterprise AE’s and Strategic Account Managers
- Master and deliver the Pentera value proposition and differentiation points
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using our CRM
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Align with Inside & Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process