Global Talent Acquisition
Location: Burlington, MA
Pentera (formerly Pcysys) was founded in late 2015 with the vision of developing an automated penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the best of the worst-intentioned hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk or of understanding which vulnerabilities have the most negative business impact potential led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, standard industry practice was to perform penetration testing infrequently, thereby delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our founders joined forces with top sales and marketing executives to create and promote Pentera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software platform.
Pentera has more than 150 employees around the globe, encompassing Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia, with hundreds of customers in production in over 20 countries.
Pentera has won major industry awards, including the Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award for 2019 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
About the Role:
As a Global Talent Acquisition, you will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing business. In this role, you will take ownership as a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to source talent effectively and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind, through HR interviews, reference checks, offers, and onboarding.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with all your internal and external interfaces around the globe
- Engage with potential candidates through different methods, such as sourcing techniques and networking events
- Build and maintain networks to find qualified potential candidates
- Make sure the pipeline is always full with great, relevant candidates
- Screen applicants and partner with managers on the hiring process
- Schedules interviews and oversees the interview process
- Maintain excellent communication with candidates throughout the interview and on-boarding process
- Initiate and manage recruitment and HR projects