Pentera (formerly Pcysys) was founded in late 2015 with the vision of developing an automated penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the best of the worst-intended hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk, and that it has no way of understanding which vulnerabilities have the highest negative business impact potential, led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, it was a standard industry practice to perform penetration testing infrequently, delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our Founders joined forces with top Sales and Marketing executives to create and promote PenTera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software platform.
Pentera has more than 130 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia) with hundreds of customers in Production in over 20 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
Sales Engineer is a key role here at Pentera as you are dealing directly with Pentera’s prospects, presenting new insights and introducing our technology.
Becoming a Sales Engineer at Pentera, you will be facing challenging assignments that concern some of the most advanced and technological aspects of the Cyber Security world and Pentesting particularly.
This is a unique opportunity to gain unprecedented experience in the Pentesting world as you will be exposed to the heart of security teams from different countries and industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in cyber technologies across our customers’ networks
● Lead introductions meetings, technical deep-dive sessions, with our customers
● Act as a product expert focused on customer education and service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
● Leader, high-performer, and self-learner
● In-depth knowledge of cyber security methodologies
● Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and friendly attitude
● 5 years of experience as a Post-Sales Engineer/Customer Success at startups/mid-sized cybersecurity companies
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Networking and systems (Linux, Windows, Docker infrastructure, Active Directory, troubleshooting)
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and analytical and process-oriented
● Availability to frequent travel (up to 50%)
● Native English or ultra-high level of English communication skills
● Native Polish
● Practical Penetration Testing experience – a big advantage
● Deep understanding of network security concepts
● Experience with Microsoft network protocols
● CEH and CISSP certifications – an advantage
Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups in Israel with close to 100 enterprise customers around the world. We are growing fast, helping our customers to measure and improve their cyber resilience