Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, energizing environment! You will provide legal support in all aspects, become the second team member in our growing legal team, reporting to the company’s Director of Legal Affairs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work hand-in-hand with our sales team on drafting, negotiation and execution of agreements
- Review and negotiate a wide variety of partner and vendor agreements, including software licenses, SaaS Agreements, Recruitment agreements, NDAs and more
- Provide legal advice and closely work with all teams at Pcysys, with a focus on Marketing, HR, and Operations.
- Monitor and provide internal guidance on company-wide policies and procedures.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements, playbooks, and legal processes.
- Provide general legal support to our global business on an as-needed basis.