Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 160 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 400 customers in production in more than 30 countries.
Pentera has won various industry awards, such as the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and the “2021 SINET16 Innovator.” We are backed by top US investors Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, Evolution Equity Partners, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ Ventures.
We are in search of a Junior Bookkeeper reporting to the Head of Finance. We look for a hands-on,
experienced, and independent person to be responsible for the following:
– Overseeing foreign and local vendors’ payment processes
– Supplier reconciliation
– Invoices to customers and collection
– Balance sheet account reconciliation and working papers
– Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries, cut-off accounts and intercompany debits
– Overseeing travel and expense reports
– Preparation of reports for the company’s external auditors
– Experience with multiple foreign currencies books
Certified bookkeeper – type 2
– 2 years of experience in similar positions (high-tech company experience – advantage)
– Excel – must
– Priority ERP – must
– Written English – must
– Great teamwork abilities, hands-on approach, and details oriented is a must