About the Role
We are looking for a motivated autodidact Junior Data Analyst to join our team and work together with our Product and Research teams. In this role, you will identify and collect data sources, analyze and extract key data, information, and trends that have a direct impact on the product execution. You will provide recommendations that will extend the quality, coverage, and value of Pentera’s cybersecurity offerings.
We are looking for a motivated autodidact Junior Data Analyst to join our team and work together with our Product and Research teams. In this role you will identify and collect data sources, analyze, and extract key data, information and trends that have a direct impact on the product execution and provide recommendations that will extend our cybersecurity quality, coverage, and value that we provide to our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop quantitative analysis, tools, dashboards, and models to support well-informed and data-driven decision making
- Collect and validate data sets from multiple data sources to generate, investigate and prove hypotheses
- Collaborate with Product and Research teams to share cyber insights and trends
- Present recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- 2+ years experience with databases, data analysis and extracting insights and trends from data – MUST
- 2+ years experience in the cybersecurity space – MUST
- Excellent analytical/research skills: high attention to details, ability to spot abnormal patterns in the data
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MongoDB – a plus
- Experience with Python – a plus
- Cloud/SaaS experience – a plus
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.