Pentera was founded late 2015 with the vision of developing a machine-based automated penetration testing platform, that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the best of the worst-intended hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk, and that it has no way of understanding which vulnerabilities have the highest negative business impact potential, led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, it was a standard industry practice to perform penetration testing infrequently, delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our Founders have joined forces with top Sales and Marketing executives to create and promote PenTera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software platform.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia), three subsidiaries (in the US, the UK and in Germany) with almost 400 customers in Production at over 25 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
About the Role
As our bookkeeper, you will be responsible to open the bookkeeper position at Pentera. Therefore, we look for a hands-on, experienced, and independent person to be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing foreign and local vendors payment processes
- Supplier reconciliation
- Invoices to customers and collection
- Balance sheet account reconciliation and working papers
- Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries, cut-off accounts and intercompany debits and credits
- Overseeing travel and expense reports
- Preparation of reports for the company’s external auditors
- Experience with multiple foreign currencies books