Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our growing unique team and to expand our platform to even greater heights, tackling the hard problems of performance, scale, and of managing attacks on large organizations.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to create and uphold the development standards, be a key part in system design and technological decisions, and mentor other members of the R&D team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will develop end-to-end features, as well as build and improve our infrastructure while acting as a technical focal point for software development and design best practices
- You will take part in the design of main components, services, and systems
- You will have the opportunity to influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization
- You will implement, investigate and share new technologies and ideas
- You’ll be expected to bring and spread your passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with, and learn new technologies
- You will lead, grow, and mentor our group of engineers