Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced cyber threats in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy,
France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at
over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan
Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award“
and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue Operations team. In this critical role, you will work closely with the regional sales team and VP, optimizing the sales team’s efforts in the Americas by helping to implement processes and analyze sales metrics, trends and performance. Bringing your data driven, strategic and collaborative approach, your goal is to help ensure we can hit our growth projections as efficiently as possible.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the VP and sales team to facilitate continuous process improvement and help drive incremental sales and revenue growth.
- Manage day to day delivery of Revenue Operations functions (e.g. pipeline & forecast management, territory management, pipeline generation, etc.).
- Create segmented reports for sales management to use and understand sales proficiency, improve decision making and increase sales productivity.
- Design sales reports and dashboards in alignment with strategic initiatives by gathering business requirements, providing subject matter expertise, creating, testing and deploying.
- Operate the sales and marketing technology platforms (Salesforce and Hubspot), provide hands-on cover and ensure robust and scalable operational processes as well as cross-department alignment.
- Execute assigned projects as needed and recommend and deliver process improvements.
- Maintain data integrity and hygiene to ensure accurate data insights.
- Assist in any aspects of logistics, office management, internal events, culture and operational excellence in the Americas division of the company.
What you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Business Operations / Revenue Operations at a rapidly scaling organization
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and the ability to create Salesforce flows, formulas, custom views, reports and dashboards
- Can-do positive attitude – a must
- Ability to work with large, complex datasets within Excel and provide insights
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight timeframes in a cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, engineering or a related field of study
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Salesforce.com certifications
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- SaaS experience
- Proficiency in additional European languages