Mid-Market Account Executive
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 350 customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
We are looking for an eager and talented individual to join for our growing Mid-Market Sales Team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company and will work with amazing people to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our partners and clients.
· Proactively prospect new business opportunities in mid-market accounts via cold call, email & marketing leads provided by our trusted Sales Development team
· Call into mid-market accounts to uncover potential contacts, drive discovery calls, demonstrations, pipeline progression and execute closed sales
· Manage time effectively, meet personal sales goals and work effectively with members of the assigned territory, including Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers and Marketing Contacts
· Consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
· Accurately forecast monthly revenue for specified territory in the mid-market
· Experienced managing millions of dollars in pipeline
· Consistently articulate the Pentera value proposition to potential partners & end users within the mid-market
· Accurately document all activities in CRM
· Professionally represent yourself and Pentera at all times to prospects, customers and industry events.
· Strong Inside Sales professional with at least 2 years selling IT, cyber security and/or SaaS solutions
· Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close mid-market business in North America
· Proven track record of consistently achieving quota in IT, cyber security and/or SaaS solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
· Self-Motivated and persistent
· Ability to multi-task while achieving quota
· Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Hubspot – Advantage
· Must be based in Greater Boston Area – Requirement