Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
We are looking for an eager and talented individual for our growing Channel Sales team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and support customers globally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our customers.
· Work closely with new and existing reseller partners to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Pcysys with national channel partners
· Establish and grow relationships with senior-level contacts in partner organizations to accomplish joint partner strategies
· Accelerate partner revenue, drive strategic partner pipelines and build new customer acquisition
· Builds relationships with partner sales teams and strategize new sales opportunities
· Responsible for training partners on the solution, providing selling best practices, and aligning partner resources
· Attend industry events, working with partners to create incremental business
· Work with the Pcysys Regional Sales Directors to align channel partner sales teams and provide assistances in closing partner deals
· 5+ years of experience working in channel management for a technology company in the IT security or infrastructure sector
· Experience working with large VAR’s and Resellers
· Track record of channel sales success
· Experience with executive-level engagements and communication
· Skills required include: partnership management, closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, business planning, Go-To-Market Strategy
· Territory management