Regional Sales Director – Central
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
The successful candidate is accustomed to a ‘high-velocity’ sales model, partnering with Sales Development Reps (SDRs), Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) and partners to grow the region. Candidates should also have executive level contacts and be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. Pentera is offered as a subscription. Candidates should be comfortable selling in an ARR model.
You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities while expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
- Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and close sales opportunities for Pentera.
- Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (resellers and distributors), establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
- Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Regional Executive.