Customer Success Manager
Location – Burlington, MA
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 145 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Senior Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Pentera’s relationships with a portfolio of customers.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in Customer Success Management within the Cyber Security Industry. We’re looking for a highly motivated customer relationship leader that’s ready to build and nurture relationships, drive value through the adoption of our product portfolio, and identify opportunities for expansion.
We’re looking for someone who strives to understand the core security priorities of our customers, position how Pentera can meet those needs, and is ready to advocate/relay the voice of the customer within the Pentera ecosystem.
Above all else – we’re looking for a team-oriented, enthusiastic individual who’s ready to make an impact at a rapidly growing company that is well on it’s way to becoming the premier provider in the security validation space .
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Establish productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, maintaining regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (renewals, upsells, at risk accounts).
- Seek growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Develop technical understanding of the Pentera product portfolio
- Work closely with our Delivery Engineers to develop and execute on engagement strategies
- Maintain close collaboration with our Sales and Channel teams
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather, catalogue, and report customer feedback to relevant stakeholders to ensure customer sentient is embedded into our product and experience development.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from customer accounts.
- Record account details and customer activity within the CRM platform.