Pentera is a cybersecurity scale-up company people love coming to work at. We’re also the category leader for Automated Security Validation and the only Unicorn in our category. We give every corporation the ability to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true security exposures at any moment, at any scale.
Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 500 customers in production and growing fast!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by top US investors such as K1, Insight Partners & the Blackstone Group.
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations and supercharging their cybersecurity readiness!
Pentera seeks an experienced product marketer to join our team. This is a key role for driving go-to-market execution for the company. You will be responsible for driving sales enablement, messaging, positioning, content development, demand generation, and field and channel enablement activities.
Successful candidates must have prior experience in technical/product marketing in the cybersecurity industry. In this role you will become Pentera’s platform champion.
We value drive, and people who back their ideas with execution.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Owning all product-centric marketing content, and sales enablement content. This includes: sales presentations, data sheets, videos, white papers, webinars, and then we get really creative!
- Manage product/solution roll outs in collaboration with demand generation, marcom, and product management – ensuring the creation of key product & technical marketing deliverables
- Participate in Analyst Relations briefs and activities
- Develop competitive positioning and collateral based on your analysis of the market dynamics
- Act as a subject matter expert with customers and partners including actively participating in webinars, trade shows and events
- Partner closely with product management to map buyer persona needs to existing product capabilities and new release plans
- Occasionally take sales calls to keep it real and stay grounded