Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 145 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
Pentera seeks an experienced product/solution marketer to join our Product Marketing team. This is a key role for driving go-to-market execution for the company leading automated security validation platform. You will be responsible for leading market and buyer insights, messaging, positioning, and supporting content development, demand generation, and field and channel enablement activities.
Successful candidates must have prior experience in technical/product marketing in the cybersecurity industry. Strong preference will be given to candidates with a current or former role specific to marketing vulnerability and attack surface management solutions. The role will be spokesperson and subject matter expert internally and externally for the solution. We value creative, out-of-the-box thinkers, unafraid of challenging the status quo, who are adept at working with cross-functional teams across the US and Israel to successfully achieve business objectives.
What you will do
- Create tools to support the sales cycle such as sales kits and buyer guides, as well as tools to support demand generation assets and activities such as webinars, infographics, blogs etc.
- Continuously analyze market trends and competitive positioning to inform messaging, go-to-market campaign themes, and content development
- Partner closely with product management to map buyer persona needs to existing product capabilities and new release plans
- Manage product/solution launches in collaboration with demand generation, communications, and product management – ensuring key product & technical marketing deliverables are executed on time with high-quality
- Act as a subject matter expert with customers and partners and at tradeshows and events