Sales Development Representative LATAM – Spanish Speaking
Marketing • Burlington, MA • Full-time
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 145 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the role:
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed, and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Pentera is looking for a Sales Development Representative.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical function of the Pentera sales team and is responsible for generating leads and building new customer pipeline for a specific region. The SDR will initiate contact with top target accounts, follow-up on marketing generated leads and move prospects through the discovery phases. At Pentera, we believe in promoting from within and our SDRs will have a clear growth path for transitioning into closing roles.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with Security Exports and Decision Makers over the phone.
Generate new customer introduction calls for the field sales team by means of proactive outbound prospecting via phone, email and social networking
- Master and deliver the Pentera value proposition and differentiation points
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records in Salesforce.com
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Work closely with the inside and field sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches and to effectively devise territory plans
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process