Field and Channel Marketing Manager – West
Location: West Coast
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 350 customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to create and execute field marketing strategy, working closely with sales & channel teams as well as your fellow marketing peers. You will create and manage lead generation programs to meet pipeline development needs including hosted virtual and in-person events, industry-relevant trade shows, and various other marketing tactics to support the field sales organization. You’ll also be analyzing the results and identifying opportunities for improving the performance. This role requires strong collaboration, resourcefulness, and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- Manage field events/programs (seminars, trade shows, conferences, association participation, etc.) from initial planning to final execution including contracts, logistics, developing promotional communications to drive attendance, virtual or on-site execution and follow up/tracking
- Work with channel partners and service providers on producing joint marketing activities to create awareness and demand in their respective markets
- Identify and nurture partnerships with global innovation, trade or community organizations to generate qualified introductions and sales opportunities
- Identify and nurture relationships with industry influencers and channel communities
- Managing all aspects of regional marketing budget, purchasing, payments and provisioning
- Manage the process and inventory of marketing materials and items (SWAG) and their creation, distribution, and targeting as part of the regional marketing strategy
- Identify tactics/assets that are most impactful for acceleration of pipeline
- Identify industry events in region and potential call for presentation opportunities
- Leverage social media to raise awareness and further promote our presence at various events
- Align field marketing events with core demand generation programs to ensure generation of marketing qualified leads through integrated, multi-touch programs