Location: Burlington, MA
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 457 customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
About the Role
As our IT team member you will be responsible for Pentera’s IT systems. You will be working closely with Pentera’s IT Manager. Your every day role will include managing Directory and SSO platforms. Managing on-prem test environments and supporting end users. You will be in-charge over our public assets: websites, DNS addresses, certificates and other. You will also manage numerous SaaS Platforms and Applications used by Pentera Employees for everyday tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility over the Boston office infrastructure.
- Help design IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Users management and support.
- Installing , configuring and testing on-prem components.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- SaaS applications administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Lead new technology integration projects
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory