Mid-Market Account Executive
Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
We are looking for talented sales professionals that want to build a career in Cybersecurity sales. The Mid-Market Account Executive will work cooperatively with the sales development team (SDR) to penetrate new business opportunities in the mid-market while meeting or exceeding quarterly sales targets.
This is a newly developed position and requires aggressive identification, qualification, and execution of new business opportunities to continue our growth in the mid-market in North America.
· Proactively prospect new business opportunities in mid-market accounts via cold call, email & marketing leads provided by our trusted Sales Development team
· Call into mid-market accounts to uncover potential contacts, drive discovery calls, demonstrations, pipeline progression and execute closed sales
· Manage time effectively, meet personal sales goals and work effectively with members of the assigned territory, including Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers and Marketing Contacts
· Consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
· Accurately forecast monthly revenue for specified territory in the mid-market
· Experienced managing millions of dollars in pipeline
· Consistently articulate the Pentera value proposition to potential partners & end users within the mid-market
· Accurately document all activities in CRM
· Professionally represent yourself and Pentera at all times to prospects, customers and industry events.
· Strong Inside Sales professional with at least 2 years selling IT, cyber security and/or SaaS solutions
· Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close mid-market business in North America
· Proven track record of consistently achieving quota in IT, cyber security and/or SaaS solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
· Self-Motivated and persistent
· Ability to multi-task while achieving quota
· Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Hubspot – Advantage
· Must be based in Greater Boston Area – Requirement