Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
We are looking for eager and talented individual for our growing Delivery Engineering team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and manage customers regionally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in Pentera platform across our customers’ networks
· Design deployment solutions for the Pentera platform in complex environments
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of security trends, threats, and attack techniques
· Lead technical deep-dive sessions with cybersecurity experts
· Resolve any user conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued customer loyalty
· Demonstrate high customer satisfaction levels and results; actively work to improve the overall user experience
· Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
· Interface between different internal departments (Support, R&D, Sales, Pre-Sales, and more)
· Monitor support requests to identify recurring issues and recommend changes to the Pentera platform
· Flexibility to accept a changing work description based in a hyper-fast startup
· At least 3-5 years of penetration testing/red team operations experience or equivalent as Technical Account Manager, with a deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts
· Proficient in troubleshooting, monitoring, and managing TCP/IP networks
· Able to explain technical details and requirements to customers with different levels of expertise and responsibilities
· Scripting capabilities – Python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
· Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and a friendly attitude
· Fluent English (written and verbal)
· CEH, CISSP, OSCP, or equivalent – an advantage