This role is a combination of Support & Delivery Engineer.
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
We are looking for eager and talented individuals for our growing Customer Solutions team, a part of the R&D department, to perform various tasks.
You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and support customers globally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a frontline for all the customer needs and questions
- Traveling to our customers, both locally and globally, and performing high-end cyber security assessments and training
- In charge of finding the best and finest innovative solutions for any challenges that the customer may encounter along the way to full cyber resilience
- Act as the lifeline between our customers and our company and communicate their needs to the product and development teams
- Help guide the customer through the process of familiarizing themselves with the Pentera software
- Help develop deployment plans for various infrastructures to support the Pentera software
- At least a 1 year of experience as a System / Network administrator
- At least a 1 year of supporting systems on Windows & Linux platforms
- Proficient in troubleshooting, monitoring, and managing TCP/IP networks
- Vast scripting capabilities – python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and a friendly attitude
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
It will be great if you have:
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with customer-facing assignments
- Experience with information security/cyber systems and Penetration Testing tools
Come Hack With Us!