Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries.
Pentera has won various industry awards, such as the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and the “2021 SINET16 Innovator.” We are backed by top US investors Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, Evolution Equity Partners, The Blackstone Group and AWZ Ventures.
We are looking for a Partner Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue Operations team.
In this strategic role, you will manage the day-to-day Partnership operations, including all Partner processes management and Partner reporting of performance metrics.
You will understand Partner/Channel and internal stakeholders needs and translate those into an operational strategy. You will be driving best practices around Pentera’s Partner processes and insights, driving scaling initiatives to support our growing global Channel .
- Assist with design and implementation of Pentera’s Channel Partner portal and develop scalable and impactful Partner solutions to complex global business challenges.
- Collect & evaluate Channel business requirements and translate those into operational processes and systems.
- Maintain and ensure best practices for Partner management and sourcing strategy across the organization.
- Handling Partner onboarding guidance and Partnership issue problem solving.
- Prescribe enhancements and prioritization around all aspects of Partner tracking in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain Channel tracking data points and processes associated with maintaining those metrics.
- Help contribute on projects that optimize workflows and promote efficiencies in the revenue process in areas that impact Channel business.
- Provide ongoing analysis and development of scalable and controlled business processes & playbooks.
- Drive annual business planning and governance for Partner strategy and operations.
- Develop trusting relationships with internal stakeholders to advance the Partner ecosystem and ensure the successful evolution and execution of Partner programs.
2+ years of experience in Partner Operations / Business Operations / Revenue Operations or similar role at a rapidly scaling organization (a must).
2+ Salesforce PRM experience (a must)
Experience with Salesforce and the ability to create Salesforce flows, formulas, custom views, reports and dashboards.
Ability to work with large, complex datasets within Excel and provide insights
Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight timeframes in a cross-functional environment
Well-rounded understanding of revenue processes and team structures in a SaaS environment
Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills