Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 300 customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
Pentera is seeking a top-notch, ambitious, and creative in-house Senior Graphic Designer who can conceptualize and create art for all things digital and print marketing.
In this job, you will be able to venture and dive further into cyber security marketing and work with a strong marketing team in a marketing-forward company that is experiencing hyper-growth. With a lot of room for creativity and contribution, this role will allow you to make an immediate impact on the public face Pentera shows to the world. As a company with a stellar product and a fun culture, this is a great opportunity to help find the balance in the visual language used across different media, and a role that promises a breadth of interesting responsibilities in helping execute killer marketing campaigns across channels, helping Pentera stand out as a leader in the industry.
- Be an integral part of the marketing team creating concepts and designs for ads, slides, infographics, collateral, wall art, banners and blog headers, and video content (desired)
- Develop creative ideas and concepts that evolve the company’s brand – staying within the parameters of the visual identity without getting “stuck”
- Choose the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives to evolve the brand
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics concepts
- Design for a variety of types of collateral, working with various stakeholders and maintaining continuity across media while continuously adding to the richness of the company’s public face
- Shepherd design projects from early concept to execution