Pentera (formerly Pcysys) was founded in late 2015 with the vision of developing an automated penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the best of the worst-intentioned hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk or of understanding which vulnerabilities have the most negative business impact potential, led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, standard industry practice was to perform penetration testing infrequently, thereby delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our founders joined forces with top sales and marketing executives to create and promote Pentera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software platform.
Pentera has more than 140 employees around the globe, encompassing Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia, with hundreds of customers in production in over 20 countries.
Pentera has won major industry awards, including the Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award for 2019 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award and is backed by top US investors: Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
As an HR Business Partner, you will work closely with your EMEA stakeholders to help drive Pentera’s organizational development, engagement and other HR programs and processes throughout the EMEA region and ensure alignment between Pentera’s employees and business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with the EMEA leadership to build, guide and execute HR needs: hiring, growth, career development, employee engagement, retention efforts and many more.
- Become a significant partner for your stakeholders: senior leadership and each and every one of Pentera’s EMEA employees.
- Manage and execute the full recruitment lifecycle for your teams.
- Work closely with your HR global team to make sure we work as one aligned unit, bringing thought leadership HR capabilities to Pentera.
- Action- and results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and achieve consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to build outstanding business relationships, coach, and influence key business leaders.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, and others.
- Analyze your data with the ‘keep learning and improve’ state of mind.
- Propose and lead initiatives to hack everything!