Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
Pentera Attack Engines are generating a lot of data and interaction possibilities, which are all viewed and managed by our attack management system.
You will be implementing and maintaining some very advanced and complex Front End Components, such as complex graphs and attack vectors, attack interaction modules, sophisticated reports, and dashboards, etc.
Collaborate with the UX and product team to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will develop complex Frontend components, as well as build and improve our infrastructure.
- You will take part in the design of the main components, services, and systems
- You will have the opportunity to influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization
- You will implement, investigate and share new technologies and ideas
- You will be expected to bring and spread your passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with, and learn new technologies