Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 145 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
Do you want to work with a strong marketing team in a marketing-forward company that is experiencing hyper-growth? Keep reading.
As the PPC Manager you’ll be executing Pentera’s paid lead generation campaigns to feed the pipeline for our growing global sales team.
Reporting to the Director of Acquisition, you will be able to venture and dive further into the cyber security marketing world directly impacting Pentea’s bottom-line.
In greater detail –
You have an all-consuming obsession with data and problem-solving. You pay attention to details and tactics, while always keeping broader goals in mind. You’re a fast learner and always ready to try something new. You know how to distill complex concepts and data into insights and action items. You’re constantly testing and retesting new copy and creative, to get the perfect fit for your target audience.
In short, you’re a Penterian marketer.
- Build, manage, and optimize Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Microsoft Ads campaigns
- Report on campaign results, from the top to bottom of the funnel
- Run A/B testing to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Identify and prioritize opportunities, and execute upon them, start to finish
- E.g. new ad copy/creative, new targeting, new platforms, new campaigns, reallocation of budget, bid adjustments, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members towards common goals; integrated campaign sprints