Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About The Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our young, close-knit and uniquely strong team to help expand our platform to newer heights. You’ll be expected to bring and spread your passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the R&D team.
Responsibilities and Impact
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Maintain and develop cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement deployment automations of environments for dev infrastructure
- Configure and use monitoring and logging tools
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI/CD pipeline and tools with R&D team
- Delivery of development and production requirements for multiple solutions and products
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development