Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 190 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 500 customers in production in more than 30 countries.
Pentera has won various industry awards, such as the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and the “2021 SINET16 Innovator.” We are backed by top US investors Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, Evolution Equity Partners, The Blackstone Group and AWZ Ventures.
As the Marketing Ops Manager, you’ll play a critical role in driving overall marketing efficiency and growth. You’ll get to set and continually improve our world-class marketing operations to enable the company to scale globally using the latest tools and technologies.
Reporting to the Director of Acquisition, you will venture and dive further into the cyber security marketing world, directly impacting Pentera’s bottom line. This is the job that will put you on a career trajectory like no other.
In greater detail
This role will manage a collection of digital tools used to develop marketing processes as they contribute to lead generation and pipeline.
Your primary responsibilities will be to optimize the marketing tech stack, to report on and analyze cross-channel performance, and to maintain audience segmentation for personalized nurturing.
You are a well-organized and analytical marketer who is comfortable advocating the use of marketing technology across the organization.
- Set and continually improve our world-class marketing operations to enable the company to scale globally using the latest tools and technologies, and the most modern techniques
- Maintain and improve audience segmentation to ensure personalized marketing and intelligent reporting, as well as necessary exclusions
- Ongoing management and optimization of existing attribution model, lifecycle, lead scoring, nurture, and data enrichment programs
- Lead data health and hygiene initiatives to accurately segment audiences and improve marketing engagement
- Track, report on and analyze all marketing channels while proactively exploring data to find trends and apply proper hypothesis-testing to drive continual improvement
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to ensure seamless integration between HubSpot and Salesforce and KPI alignment