Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
We are looking for eager and talented individuals to join our growing product team! You will be part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the industry. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Junior UX/UI Designer at Pentera, you’ll be responsible for collecting and translating insights into experiences
- You will use your creativity, eye for design, and technical knowledge to develop effective, functional and beautiful features that address our customer’s needs
- You will report to our Head of UX and work with Product Managers, Developers and QA to deliver mockups, prototypes, and final products
- You are good at hearing and implementing feedback
- You possess the ability to distill simplicity from complex requirements
- You are inquisitive and friendly with customers and colleagues
- You are able to maintain systematic collaboration with peers
- You are flexible, decisive and know how to focus on business and customer needs
- You have experience with user research, translating insights from research to design
- You take ownership on deliverables quality and implementation, meeting deadlines
- You are familiar with Sketch and other industry standard design tools
- You are eager to improve your UX/UI skills
- 1+ years experience as a UX/UI designer
- Creating user flows, wireframes, pixel-perfect designs and animated prototypes
- Designing beautiful enterprise (B2B) products
- Practicing design thinking
Please include a link to your portfolio with your résumé.
Come Hack With Us!