Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 160 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 400 customers in production in more than 30 countries.
Pentera has won various industry awards, such as the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and the “2021 SINET16 Innovator.” We are backed by top US investors Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, Evolution Equity Partners, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ Ventures.
We are looking for an experienced & talented Business Application Team Lead to manage our growing Business Applications Team. In this role you will be responsible for acquiring, building, deploying and supporting software applications that support Pentera’s GTM teams. You will be solving complex business problems using your technical and analytical business skills, translating the needs and policies of the business into automated workflows and processes to be used by the GTM Business teams.
This role is reporting to the AVP of Revenue Operations.
- Appropriately envision and plan the business applications strategy with business stakeholders.
- Work cross-departmentally and across geographies with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Delivery, Legal and Finance to optimize efficiency and to ensure solutions and applications meet business needs.
- Develop, implement and administer Salesforce, CPQ, PRM and their peripheral systems (e.g. Outreach, ClientSuccess, Funnelsource, Docusign).
- Integrate with org wide business applications such as Slack, Asana, Zoom, etc.
- Review and analyze existing applications for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead multiple projects that integrate backend systems with business applications to create a full 360 view of our customers and support our business functions.
- Maintain data governance and assure data hygiene across all systems.
- Ensure process and application documentation is relevant and current.
- Develop strategies for improving or leveraging systems (including removing and/or replacing ineffective systems).
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions, taking into consideration business needs and budget.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of managerial experience in the business applications field with a minimum of 5+ hands-on experience in different business application domains.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com administration, with a strong understanding of Salesforce.com principles, best practices, limitations, and architecture.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to lead complex projects and rollouts.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, integration and implementation of software (custom and packaged solutions) solutions, systems, or products.
- Strong understanding of various business sales models (SaaS, On-premise, etc.).
- Highly analytical, logical and good problem solver.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, both in Hebrew and in English.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Similar.
- Development in Salesforce – Apex, Aura Components, LWC