Pentera (formerly Pcysys) was founded in late 2015 with the vision of developing an automated penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the best of the worst-intentioned hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk or of understanding which vulnerabilities have the most negative business impact potential led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, standard industry practice was to perform penetration testing infrequently, thereby delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our founders joined forces with top sales and marketing executives to create and promote Pentera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software platform.
Pentera has more than 140 employees around the globe, encompassing Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia, with hundreds of customers in production in over 20 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
Pentera Attack Engines are generating a lot of data and interaction possibilities, which are all viewed and managed by our attack management system.
You will be implementing and maintaining some very advanced and complex Front End Components, such as complex graphs and attack vectors, attack interaction modules, sophisticated reports, and dashboards, etc.
Collaborate with the UX and product team to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will develop complex Frontend components, as well as build and improve our infrastructure.
- You will take part in the design of the main components, services, and systems
- You will have the opportunity to influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization
- You will implement, investigate and share new technologies and ideas
- You will be expected to bring and spread your passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with, and learn new technologies