Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About The Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic Site Reliability Engineer to join our close-knit and highly-skilled DevOps team to help expand our platform to newer heights.
As a team member you will take part in the design and implementation of our ever-evolving infrastructures, providing Pentera with smooth and robust high-scaled solutions.
Responsibilities and Impact
- Build and maintain highly available and scalable multi cloud deployments
- Develop infrastructure-as-code systems
- Identify and troubleshoot production systems, in linux environments using monitoring, logging and observability tools
- Manage and and curate our Databases
- Provision vulnerability & patch management solutions
- Design and implement serverless and microservices based cloud environments
- Research and integrate cutting edge technologies using best practices