Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
About the Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic QA Engineer to join our young, close-knit and uniquely strong team to help expand our platform to newer heights.
The position has a critical role in the product development life cycle by ensuring the release of high quality, industry-leading products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of a talented QA engineers group
- Design, write and run test suites
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Analysis of various attack vectors
- 2-4 years of experience as a manual QA in a web-based environment
- Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Experience with VMWare/Virtualbox virtualization platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in exact science
- Team player
- Fast learning and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- Strong analytical thinking and technical capabilities
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to details
It will be great if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux environments
- Working in Agile environments
- ISTQB Certified
- Familiarity with the Cyber world
Come Hack With Us!