Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
We are looking for talented individuals for our growing Product team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the industry. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive planning and execution to lead our MSSP use cases. Work closely with our WW MSSP sales and technical team to drive and enhance Pentera’s fast-growing MSSP business.
- Drive Cross-functional, cross product requirements as part of scaling our solution through the MSSP channel – close collaboration with sales, pre/post sales and engineering teams
- Perform market and competitive analysis to drive product strategy
- Product Management activities throughout the entire product lifecycle in a fast-paced startup environment
- Manage roadmap, build backlog, define and execute product functionality with the R&D team in agile methodology