Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 300 customers in Production in more than 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- “2019 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top US Investors Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group and AWZ Ventures.
By joining our hyper-growth journey at this time, you create the opportunity to play a prominent role in the growth of the company and leverage future success to advance your career. We appreciate and reward professionals who take initiative and create good work that impacts the business.
As the Marketing Communications and Brand leader, you will build out a strategy to grow the Pentera brand equity and awareness and drive our customer community towards satisfaction and product utilization.
Reporting directly to the CMO, this role will oversee public relations, customer marketing, branding and visual identity with a direct interface with executive management, sales, and customer success leadership.
- Establish Pentera’s customer marketing practices, including but not limited to the Customer Advisory Board, Customer Community forums and channels, Customer Communications (newsletter, webinars etc.) and Customer Referral programs, and annual event in conjunction with the customer success team.
- Coordinate the capture and distribution of customer testimonials and case studies
- Lead our PR agency and Pentera’s public relations practice and program to create awareness and spread the word of the revolution
- Maintain and develop Pentera’s brand and support the rest of the organization with graphic, video, and creative production resources
- Partner with industry influencers to create a “friends of Pentera” circle and identify key opportunities to participate in.
- Work with 3rd party agencies such as digital marketing and design as part of the overall communication plan
- Support employer branding, customer and company events globally
- Work closely with the other Marketing leaders to ensure seamless integration of all global marketing activities.