Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
Have you ever dreamed about developing an autonomous hacking machine? We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic Senior Backend Engineer to join our SaaS Backend Team to help us:
- Work in a microservice-based environment, with technologies such as Java, Python, Docker, SQS, AWS, MongoDB, Redis and more
- Enhance the external attack surface infrastructure, so it will continuously challenge the security posture of organization using state of the art attack vectors
- Solve difficult performance issues: Choose the right cyber attack from millions of possibilities, while dealing with big scale data generated from cyber attacks on large networks
- Develop for both a SaaS and environment with continuous delivery, using server and serverless environments
- Be an all around player in a small, elite team with many responsibilities, a lot of opportunities to learn, and to make an impact with your ideas
- 5+ Years of Object-Oriented software development experience (Java preferred)
- 5+ Years of experience in dynamic languages (Python preferred)
- Experience with test-driven and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Performance and Scale tools and solutions
- Strong design and coding skills
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
- Experience with working in Agile Methodology
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fast learning and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- Experience and passion for Information Security and Research
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience with Dockers framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Familiarity with Penetration Testing frameworks
So, if you are interested in mimicking the hacker perspective by building a state of the art autonomous hacking machine, come code with us.