Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
We are looking to hire a Senior Channel Business Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Pcysys’ relationships with a portfolio of VAR / MSP.
The ideal candidate is experienced in sales, in the Cyber Security Industry.
A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow business and make an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the Security Risk Validation space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with new and existing resellers to develop and execute strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Pcysys with national channel partners
- Establish and grow relationships with senior-level contacts in partner organizations to accomplish joint partner strategies
- Accelerate partner revenue, drive strategic partner pipelines and build new customer acquisition
- Builds relationships with partner sales teams and strategize new sales opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating training on the solution, providing selling best practices, and aligning partner resources
- Run forecast meetings with partners
- Attend industry events, working with partners to create incremental business
- Work with the Pcysys Regional Sales Directors to align channel partner sales teams and provide assistances in closing partner deals