About Pentera (formerly Pcysys)
Pentera was founded late 2015 with the vision of developing a machine-based automated
penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the
best of the worst-intended hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber
risk, and that it has no way of understanding which vulnerabilities have the highest negative
business impact potential, led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, it was a standard industry practice to perform penetration testing
infrequently, delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization's cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our Founders joined forces with top Sales and Marketing executives to
create and promote PenTera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software
Pentera has more than 100 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland,
Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia) with around hundreds of
customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as "The Frost and Sullivan Value
Leadership Award- 2019" and the "2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award" and is backed by Top
US Investors such as Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
We at Pentera are revolutionizing the Penetration Testing field by automating the hacker,
mimicking his mind and creating never-before-seen automated attacks on the target
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager that will be responsible for building,
and executing Pentera sales strategy for revenue growth in the France and Belgium region.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for meeting your personal quota, along
with overseeing the sales strategy, forecasting and pipeline management in the region.
Direct quota carrier with at least 5 years history of meeting/over-achieving
● Generate a plan to ensure broad penetration into the key accounts within the territory.
● Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
● Establishing and managing new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them
all the way to deal closing.
● Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and
close sales opportunities for Pentera.
● Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (re-sellers and distributors),
establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
● Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Area VP Sales
● Deepening commercial ties with existing and new customers.
● Strong focus on driving results (sales targets, forecasting disciplines, pipeline management, etc.).
● Experience from cyber security company, at least from the last 2 years
● Consultative sales approach, present Pentera ‘s technology and product to prospective customers.
● Understand complex customer requirements on both business and technical levels & ability to articulate these whilst bringing Pentera solution to help solve them.
● Utilize and maintain CRM tools to record all opportunities and deals (i.e. real-time forecast and funnel management).
● 5+ years of quota carrying technology field sales experience, Cyber Security industry – Advantage.
● BA/ BSc Degree or equivalent required.
● The role is based in France.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in French and English.
● Able to work independently within a team environment.
● Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, competitive, thorough and tenacious.
Come Hack With Us!