Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 120 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with almost 300 customers in Production at over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top US Investors such as AWS, Insight Partners & The Blackstone Group.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities.
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to opportunities, planning, owning and executing a Win.
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how Pcysys’s solution can provide value to them.
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences, when needed.
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations and post-sale installations when necessary.
- Assign quarterly and annual objectives.
- Manage projects and customer engagements to optimize success.