Pentera (formerly Pcysys) was founded in late 2015 with the vision of developing an automated penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the best of the worst-intended hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk, and that it has no way of understanding which vulnerabilities have the highest negative business impact potential, led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, it was a standard industry practice to perform penetration testing infrequently, delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our Founders joined forces with top Sales and Marketing executives to create and promote PenTera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software platform.
Pentera has more than 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia) with hundreds of customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
About the role
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Penteras’ relationships with a portfolio of customers.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in Customer Success Management in the Cyber Security Industry, with a strong technical orientation and the ability to custom-tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
Passionate about delivering a great customer experience and well versed in handling anything clients throw your way.
A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow business and make an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the Security Risk Validation space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Establish productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, maintaining regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Seek growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Develop technical understanding with Pentera’s product.
- Maintain close collaboration with our Sales team as a supporting role, facilitating opportunities while keeping our clients highly engaged.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.