Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 350 customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
About the Role:
We are looking for an eager and talented individual for our growing Delivery Engineering team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and manage customers regionally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our customers. Delivery Engineers at Pentera are considered to be our top experts in our products, serving as a very important point of contact between our customers and our other departments.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in Pentera platform across our customers’ networks
- Design deployment solutions for the Pentera platform in complex environments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of security trends, threats, and attack techniques in order to be able to improve Pentera and to give better remediation guidance to the customers
- Lead technical deep-dive sessions with cybersecurity experts, guide them through better Penetration Testing procedures and remediation/defense decisions
- Be involved in the business application of the company by maintaining customer loyalty and Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Interface between different internal departments (Support, R&D, Sales, Pre-Sales, and more) to improve your skills, knowledge and problem solving capabilities
- Pay attention to support requests to identify recurring issues and recommend changes to the Pentera platform
- Flexibility to accept a changing work description based in a hyper-fast startup